Solomon Property Management
Let us manage your Solomon Rental Property
At Prime Property we understand the importance of managing your assets. We manage hundreds of units in Solomon, Kansas. Are you a large
operator looking to leverage your scale and maximize occupancy? Do you just have a few rentals and would like to have someone provide
that management piece you can’t find the time for? We can help. We have developed overall strategies that provide solutions for your
rental portfolio in: marketing, management, maintenance and accounting. We provide professional rental management services at very
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property,
including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Get started with your FREE QUOTE by completing the form to the right.
Get started with your FREE QUOTE by completing the form below.
Explore What We Do
As your Solomon Property Manager
- We provide documentation of the interior and exterior including photos
- Recommend repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate
- Discuss with owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
- Physically prepare home for rent
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium
- Work with many contacts in the community including realtors and other leasing agents to find a tenant
- Provide a 24-hour hotline where prospective tenants can call to get detailed information about the property
- Field calls from prospects for questions and schedule viewings
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Evaluate prospective tenants using income, credit history, rental history, social media other methods.
- Verify tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria including predetermined income to rent ratios
- Inform applicants who were denied
- Collect security deposit prior to lease up
- Security deposits are held in a trust account
- Draw up leasing agreement
- Confirm move in date with tenant
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposit
- In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will shield you from the stress and re-rent the property promptly.
Solomon is a city in Dickinson and Saline counties in the U.S. state of Kansas. Solomon was founded in 1866. It was named from its position near
the mouth of the Solomon River. Solomon was incorporated as a city in 1871.